Re: [Emerald] URGENT PLEASE HELP !!! Session-Timeout

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:32:55 -0800

NOC Management wrote:

> I have a problem in the session-timeout field which is important for my time banking feature.
> I am using Ascend AND othe NASes (Livingston, USR Netserver). The Ascends take a different attribute (Ascend-Maximum-Time) to limit a session while the others take the standard Session-timeout !
> How do I configure my radius to accept both attributes ?!

The next update of RadiusNT (after 2.5.161) will always
send a Session-Timeout attribute for timebanking. We have
changed the behavior of the Ascend Max Time option so that
when it is set, RadiusNT will send both, not just the AST.
I don't have a specific date when this will be avaialbable,
but it shold be soon.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html