Re: [Emerald] 2.5.263 New Invoice

Tommy Cheng ( tommycheng@pcmagic.net )
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:07:55 -0800

How about search via both first and last name? I have many cusotmers
with short last name, for example, a customer's last name is Do. When I
tried to search his last name "Do", I get about 500 MBR listed and I
have to sort out everything and just group "Do" together and then find
his first name. No, I can't search by username because customer forgot
his username. Now, if there is a way emerald can let me search both his
first and last name at the same time, I don't have to work this hard. I
know, I can use SQL scripts to do this, but I just wish emerald can do
this built in.

tommy