RE: [Emerald] Labels & Reports

Tom Bilan ( Tom@TDI.NET )
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:50:49 -0500

The serv_rev.rpt file show you what services and totals them up along with
how much you are making. I believe it comes with the distribution.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan D. Criado [mailto:ACriado@elink.net]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 10:59 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] Labels & Reports

Perhaps someone here can help me with this.

1. I need a report that will print out mailing labels for each of my MBRs,
does anyone have one already that I can use?

2. I need a report that will tell me how many services and of what type I
have, does anyone have one that I can use as well?

I'm using Emerald 2.5 any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

Alan D. Criado

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html