Re: [Emerald] PM4

SysOp ( sysop@i-star.net )
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 11:04:55 -0500

James Martin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We just setup a new PM4 with two cards. Each card has 98 modems of which 96
> are usable for dial in purposes. In the Emerald Admin I have the PM4 listed
> with 192 modems and 192 ports. When I view the on line status in Emerald it
> only shows the first 96 ports that are Card 1. How do I make it show the 96
> ports on Card 2.
> ----------------------------------
> Thank You,
> James Martin, MCP
> System Administrator
> First Internet Communications, LLC
> http://www.ficom.net
> voice (931) 455-8611

James,

You will have to wait until ComOS 4.1 to be released.
ComOS 4.0 and 4.0.3 have a Nas-Port identification problem.

Lucent is aware of the problem, and ComOS 4.1 is in closed beta.

You should contact Lucent and open a trouble ticket to let them know
that this is a problem you are having also.

Hope this helped.

Dean

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html