RE: [Emerald] Online Calls and HyperARC TC.

Billy Huddleston ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:47:58 -0500

Okay. So nothing except adding what you already suggested will really help.
3com basically tried to say that this was a "feature" and not a bug. I hate
that. All they have to do is put a counter that increments by 1 each time
the HARC/NetServer boots up and then append that to the AcctSessionID.