RE: [Emerald] Online Calls and HyperARC TC.

Billy Huddleston ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:06:01 -0500

As long as the Netserver/HyperARC doesn't reboot you'll be okay.
Unfortunatly for me, I was having major problems with my new HARC and was
having to reboot it alot, which is why the dups kept showing up. I've got a
Case opened with 3com and I've already indicated to them that they are not
following the rfc in regards to Radius Accounting and AcctSessionID's from
the response I got from them, I don't think they're likly to change it
unless more people complain. One Tech even seam to think that it would
require addintional Hardware for the HARC to keep track of the number of
reboots.