[Emerald] Re: Ascend MAX TNT

NOC Management ( nocmgt@inco.com.lb )
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:01:15 +0200 (IST)

Hello,
OK. It worked when I added the port manually in the Server Ports tab.
But If I have 1000 ports on my Ascends over all. If Emerald will not create the ports , does this mean that I will have to enter the ports manually myself? !!!
Isn't there any workaround?

Thanks,
Dany

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html