RE: [Emerald] ODBC

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:36:52 -0500

This usually happens if you have an old license entered... and duplicated it
in the new one... what you want to do is do a
select * from liscenses
with your I_SQLw
and make sure that you have the right license there...
write them down on a paper how you have it there and Make sure you have
everything. Then execute the sql query
delete from liscenses
then goto Emerald Admin and reenter your licenses there...

Hope that will work.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Ned TOhme
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 2:46 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Cc: yasser@isol.com.lb
Subject: [Emerald] ODBC

We just download EMERALD 2.5 and went through the standard set-up.

When we start RadiusNT in DEBUG mode we get the following ODBC errors:
Has anone gotten this problem before (and resolve it)?
It seems it is ODBC related (BTW we are using ODBC Drivers 3.5 for SQl
Server)

HELP!!!!

0) Mode: 1
1) IgnoreCase: 0
2) TrimName: 1
3) ReqAcctAuth: 0
4) AllowMalformed: 0
5) Proxy: 0
7) Debug: 15
8) LogFile:
9) AcctLogFile:
10) ODBCDatasource: Emerald
11) Username: Administrator
12) Password: ad
13) AcctODBCDatasource:
14) AcctUsername:
15) AcctPassword:
16) DataDirectory: c:\Temp
17) AcctDirectory:
18) UsersFile: Users
19) CompanyName: NTIC
20) License:
21) IPAddress: All
22) AuthPort: 1645
23) AcctPort: 1646
24) SNMP: 0
25) TestDatabaseSecs:

Param: Debug Level: 15
Initializing Winsock...
ODBC Datasource: 'Emerald'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LiscenseID From Liscenses

ODBC Datasource: 'Emerald'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LiscenseID From Liscenses

ODBC Error:24000:0:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid cursor state

D:\Emerald\Radius.exe: RadiusNT 100 Request Trial Mode.
RadiusNT 100 Request Trial Mode.

Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select Name, RadAttributeID, Type, RadVendorID,
RadVendorType From Ra
dAttributes Order By RadVendorID, RadAttributeID

ODBC Error:00000:13895872:

SQL Statement: Select ra.Name, rv.Name, rv.Value From RadValues rv,
RadAttributes ra
Where rv.RadAttributeID = ra.RadAttributeID

ODBC Error:00000:13895872:

0 Dictionary Attributes Loaded...

SQL Statement: Select Server, IPAddress, Secret From Servers

ODBC Error:00000:13895872:

0 Clients Loaded
ccounting Column 0 (16): 'AcctSessionI
ccounting Column 1 (16): 'NASIdentifie