RE: [Emerald] Online Calls and HyperARC TC.

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:43:34 -0500

yep I still get the same problem with my USR Netserver... SessionID
sometimes are duplicated and therefore I lose accounting records.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Billy Huddleston
Sent: Monday, February 15, 1999 3:52 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] Online Calls and HyperARC TC.

Dale,
Would there be any harm in adding the date/time field to the Primary Key
in the Calls table? I belive that would elimnate the following error I keep
getting.

ODBC Error:23000:2627:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint 'pk_Calls': Attempt to insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.

I belive that the TC is reusing old session ID's for some strange reason and
it's causing problems with our online calls display.

Thanks, Billy Huddleston

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html