Re: [Emerald] Standard Security

Sheryl D. Stover ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:22:35 -0800

Alex,

I know it may seem painfully obvious if you've already done it, but I must
ask - have you stopped and restarted the SQL Server after making the
changes?

What specific behavior points to it still using integrated security, if
you've restarted the server?

Sheryl D. Stover - sds@iea-software.com - http://www.iea-software.com
IEA Software Account Management and Customer Service
Phone: (509) 444-2455 ext. 51 - Fax: (509) 624-9903
Billing and Customer Care for ISPs and Communications Companies

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Blauvelt <online@olg.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 1999 11:15 AM
Subject: [Emerald] Standard Security

:We need to switch our sql server off of integrated security (NT
:domains). Problem seems to be that even when we mark the SQL server to
:use standard security, its still using integrated. What is the correct
:way of making MSSQL and emerald use standard security ?
:
:Thanks,
:
:Alex
:Online Gateway
:
:For more information about this list, including removal,
:please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html