RE: [Emerald] Strange stuff with my online calls.

Tom Bilan ( Tom@TDI.NET )
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:23:02 -0500

I had a similar problem after I updated to 2.5.

I had to delete the primary index on the calls database and recreate it
containing:
acctsessionid, nasidentifier, nasport, username, acctstatustype.
it's "clustered" and "unique".

You may want to hear from Dale unless your an SQL person before you play
with
your indexes.

Thanks,
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Billy Huddleston [mailto:billy@nxs.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 1999 11:21 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] Strange stuff with my online calls.

Been having problems with not all calls showing up. I went into the acct.log
and found that most of these calls had a error like this following them.

ODBC Error:23000:2627:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint 'pk_Calls': Attempt to insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.

Any Idea what's going here?

| Billy Huddleston System Administrator |
| Net-Express http://www.nxs.net |
| 114 Sherway Rd. Voice: 423-691-2014 |
| Knoxville, TN 37922 Fax: 423-691-9894 |
| billy@nxs.net |

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html