[Emerald] Emerald 2.5 Upgrade Assistance For Hire?

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@delta.com )
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:26:01 -0500

Dale, since you did for me what you did for the gentleman that started this
thread (asked for SQL connection info so that you'd look to see if there
was a database error), but then never followed up on that information,
please tell us where we can locate terms and prices for this program. I'd
rather have you coding the program, and someone else paid to help the
upgrade go smoothly.

Thanks!