RE: [Emerald] ARGGH! Users are not being removed from calls online!

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:13:26 -0500

No, its not as full featured as a sniffer but its free and gets the job
done. As compared to the $10k of a real sniffer. Also, Back Office
includes a better version of network monitor as part of the SMS install.