[Emerald] (Fwd) WHAT IS GOING ON?!?

Nada Syriani ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:38:02 +0200

From: Self <Single-user mode>
To: daler@iea-software.com,jpresley@iea-software.com,tom@iea-software.com
Subject: WHAT IS GOING ON?!?
Copies to: ron@inco.com.lb,ibi@inco.com.lb
Send reply to: nadas@inco.com.lb
Date sent: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:18:28 +0200

Jeff, Dale and Tom,

We're in very deep trouble here...

I have downloaded the new version of emerald administrator and
emerald client version 2.5.255. As I recall YOU have corrected
OUR stored procedure for the consolidation. I could not find the
updtcons.sql script and I assume that I don't need it since you
have modified our stored procedure.
I have then tried again and again and again one connection for 2
kinds of users one with an anniversary billing cycle and the other
with monthly billing cycle. Once again I have tried to perform the
preinvoicing : after pressing the summary button, I tried the
charges button and at the end of the consolidation I am getting the
following message;

SQL server error:2528 DBCC execution complete. If DBCC printed
error messages, see your system administrator.
state=1, severity=0

....no charges are created, just like before.

I need a solution by TODAY.
What is the problem how to solve it and if this version does not
work properly what version to use.
I need you to give us a time appointment to sit all together and
solve it using pcANYWHERE.
This case is puzzeling and we're sick and tired.

Nada.

MIS Department,
IncoNet SAL.

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html