RE: [Emerald] DOH!

Brandon Bryant ( nailer@midlink.com )
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:00:35 -0500

Doesn't help when you are the SA.. I know I made the mistake, but I would love to be able to get those invoices back. Is there a way?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheryl D. Stover [SMTP:sds@iea-software.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 12:53 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] DOH!

The delete button requires that you click two OK's which warn you you're
about to delete a master billing record and all of its associated items
permanently. *nudge nudge* we do try. :)

You should also use the new Emerald 2.5 security options to create operator
groups that physically cannot delete MBRs. If there's interest in it, I can
post a primer here on the list for how to use the Emerald security.

Sheryl D. Stover - sds@iea-software.com - http://www.iea-software.com
IEA Software Account Management and Customer Service
Phone: (509) 444-2455 ext. 51 - Fax: (509) 624-9903
Billing and Customer Care for ISPs and Communications Companies