Re: [Emerald] DOH!

Ed Miller ( (no email) )
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 13:49:04 -0500

>Ed Miller wrote:
>>
>> Dale,
>> This same thing has happened to us. You may want to change the
locatin
>> of the delete button.
>> At least is the cause of our problem when it happened to us.
>> Just a suggestion.
>
>Not quite sure what you mean by change the location? Even if you did
>accidentally hit the delete button, you would have to it yes to TWO
>message boxes, which both default to no. I can't see how one could
>accidentally delete an MBR (besides just selecting the wrong one in
>the first place).

What I mean is move the delete button to the right side of the row of
buttons.
Not in the middle of all the other's. And yes I know that you have to say
yes
twice. But sometimes we all get brain dead and think we are doing one thing
when in fact we are doing something else. (at least that is what my
employees
tell me when thy make a mistake)

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html