Re: [Emerald] Server

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 22:45:00 -0800

James Martin wrote:

> One of my PM3s stopped showing up in the ONLINE screen. It is in the list
> to choose from but does not show the ports in the window and does not show
> up in the total count of terminal servers at the bottom of the ONLINE
> screen. If I go to Emerald Admin and look at the individual ports it also
> show no one on them. Telnet in and they are in use. Thanks

Are you receiving accounting records from that PM3? Do you have entries
in your Calls table for it? The problem is either the PM3 isn't
sending the accounting, RadiusNT doesn't like the accounting, or the
ports are not configured correctly. Sounds like its one of the first
two, though.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html