RE: [Emerald] annual accounts -- autobill = 0 (2.5.236)

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:50:36 -0600

Yes, at this time........

I found this out after I ran a batch this month and it charged cards that
were autobill = 0...

Dale has a script that I believe is to be included in the next release of
Emerald that will run after a credit card batch... Any autobill = 0's that
have had a charge against them will be changed to a regular renewal.... that
way the autobill = 0 will basically function as before.

ronnie@itexas.net