Re: [Emerald] setting up replication and also SQL Server 7.0

Kurt White ( kurtw@iea-software.com )
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:18:37 -0800

Hi Rudy,
I imagine you could do it with scripts and atored procedures.

Normally there are two ways to implement this.
1) Using SQL Executive (need to start the service after a fresh install)
you can setup a DB-Transfer to automatically occur once a night in
the wee hours.
2) Using SQL Enterprise you can setup a mirror to your second machine.
Regards,
Kurt
Our development department is currently testing with SQL 7.0.
We would not recommend you implement on SQL 7.0 right now.