RE: [Emerald] Error 380:Invalid Property Value

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:15:48 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BE4F55.C99A4E20

I don't have your answer, but If you paid for support then you have the
ability to call their technical support and speak to a technician..

The list is primarly for low pirority problems.. and for peers to help each
other...

Ronnie@itexas.net
-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 1999 4:33 AM
To: Emerald Softeware
Subject: [Emerald] Error 380:Invalid Property Value

This is my 3rd attempt to get an answer on this email, is the email
incorrectly worded, do you simply dislike me, now I am starting to sound
paranoid, or are you simply to busy to answer. I paid my extra support costs
on top of the basic software costs do I owe you more money ? quite happy to
pay, now I am starting to rave. Please just tell me what to do! I can't
invoice last months billing.

EMERALD 2.5.229 OR 236

When I run the pre-Invoice Summary and then pre-invoice Charges I get an
error message from Emerald- Error 380:Invalid Property Value.

What do you suggest I do to correct this problem.

Regards David Moore
moored@romtech.com.au

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BE4F55.C99A4E20

I=20don't have your answer, but If you paid for support then you have the =ability to=20call their technical support and speak to a =technician..

The=20list is primarly for low pirority problems.. and for peers to help each=20other...

Ronnie@itexas.net