I am in the final stage of migration and I encountered some
problems in Emerald. I did the following:
1) I migrated some customers to Emerald
2) I have invoiced the month of feb 99
3) I have allowed users connecting to Emerald and generate calls
4) I have run the updatecalls script from Emerald admin
5) I changed the date of our SQL server to 1 march 99
6) I run the preinvoicing : summary then charges.
7) I checked the charges table and no charges were added even
though the customers have dialed in for more than the standard
time of the rate.
8) I then run the auto batch invoicing and the following error
occured : dblibrary: 10011 column number out of range.
9) In case I choose the type of invoicing credit card for example,
and I run the billing the next month subscription is applied to the
customer but without the charges.
Thank you for your prompt reply,
For more information about this list, including removal,
please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html