Re: [Emerald] Login

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:48:29 -0500

From: James Martin <james@ficom.net>
>It is checked in the Admin. I queried the Calls table for a account I know
>was on two lines when they should have been limited to one and they showed
>twice . Was that the right place to check?

For each service (subaccount), there's a field that controls the amount of
concurrenct connections are allowed per service (SubAccounts.LoginLimit).
If you're restricting it to a single login, this value should be 1.
In conjunction with this, you need to have any RadiusNT servers set for
Concurrency Control and Variable Login Limits. If you changed either of
these two values, I think you may need to stop/restart RadiusNT.

Josh