Re: [Emerald] Billing

Jeff Presley ( (no email) )
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:52:14 -0800

If they are a school or corporation (and not an Internet provider)
they might want our Emerald Lite product which has billing
disabled.

If your client sets all their users to balance forward (rather than
renewal) and allows an appropriate limit (like $500), the customers
won't be locked out until that balance is exceeded. If they are
setting the billing amounts low the limit won't be exceeded for
some time.

On 27 Jan 99, at 10:18, S=E9rgio Ricardo Carlos wrote concerning:
[Emerald] Billing

> Fellows,
>
> I have the following situation, a client of mine is using Emerald 2.5 bu=
> don't want to deal with the billing stuff, I mean they want to do all th=
> accounting to know who did what and when but without the worry about the
> billing cycle, or having a login blocked for not paying the invoice. How=
can
> I do that ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> S=E9rgio Ricardo
>

> SAGA Sistemas e Computadores S/A
> Av Rio Branco, 1 / Sala 1503
> Rio de Janeiro
> (021) 550-8537
>

> For more information about this list, including removal,
> please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Jeff Presley - IEA Software www.iea-software.com
- Billing and Internet solutions today --
509/444 BILL ext 13, 509/624-9903 (fax)

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html