RE: [Emerald] Failed email account creation

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:13:44 -0600

Franco,
I had this same problem two days ago. If you are new to the
newsgroup, then go to the archive section and read all the questions and
answers...if not, go back through your mail files and check the past few
days. Most all of my questions were answered in the group.
However, I'll give you some tips:
1. make sure everything in emerald admin is typed in correctly..
PASSWORD especially since it doesn't have a second box for validation.
2. make sure you have the right form-id number. This can be found by
mailing a request to your post.office server for an "accounts" form and at
the very bottom of the form copy that form-id number out and paste it into
emerald admin config spot.
3. some other stuff i can't remember off the top of my head.

Brad