RE: [Emerald] Revelation

Denny Figuerres ( dennyf@inreach.com )
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:12:05 -0800 (PST)

a mirrored system and fail over? sounds like you want a cluster perhaps?
NT Enterprise and SQL Enterprise with a fiber channel strage box between
them perhaps... I think that would make it hard to kill.

then run Radius to connect to the cluster from a seperate box.

Denny Figuerres
InReach Internet
MIS Manager