Re: [Emerald] Online Status Display Fix Request

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:38:29 -0800

"Alan D. Criado" wrote:
> In regards to the ONLINE tab in Emerald 2.5, I was hoping you can make a
> change.
> My request is, can you make it so that these changes can be saved, so that
> we don't have to change them manually every single time the screen is
> brought up?

This was already in the works. The last position of screens and most of
list views are now saved so that they return to where you put them. :)

> P.S. I do like the new 2.5 Emerald interface and features.

Thanks. The feedback is appreciated.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see