Re: [Emerald] adding rad attributes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:07:47 -0800

emerald@nls.net wrote:

> Dale or anyone,
>
> has anyone added the following for a PM3 so it gets logged in the calls table?
>
> ----------------
> RADIUS LE-Terminate-Detail
>
> LE-Terminate-Detail is a RADIUS vendor-specific attribute included in
> RADIUS Accounting Stop records generated by ComOS 3.8, that contains a
> detailed description of the reason for session termination (like the
> one sent to syslog). It requires RADIUS server 2.1 (or another RADIUS
> server with support for vendor-specific attributes).
>
> Seems to me this might be useful information to have but I was unsure of the
> format for the data, how much space it might take up, etc. Anyone got any
> wisdom for me?

Most likely its just a string of some sort. You would need to
find out the VSA ID for it annd add entries in the RadVendors table
for Livingston and RadAttributes for the VSA itself. You should
also look at the VSA update script available in the RadiusNT MSSQL
directory.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html