Re: [Emerald] Calls online stops updating

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 22:20:53 -0800

Ralph L. Widmar wrote:

> When I reboot my computone PowerRacks, everything starts up just fine. I
> have a time server, and have verified that there are unique Acct-session
> id's. The problem is that the calls online works for somewhere between one
> and three hours, then stops. Users that are online when it stops still show
> up as being online, but new users logging in don't show up. Concurrency
> works because the users who appear online cannot log in again unless the
> previous entry is cleared.
>
> Could this be some sort of trigger or SQL timeout problem? I have checked
> the error logs and everything looks fine. Any clues?

Is it possible that the Computone doesn't like the ack RadiusNT is
sending
and causng the Computone to eventually stop sending the accounting
records?
Check the Computone log (if it has one) and make sure it not recording
an error. Also double-check the secrets between RadiusNT and the
Computone.
Try enabling "require secret" in the RadiusNT admin and see if RadiusNT
starts rejecting the accounting (bad authenticator).