Re: [Emerald] Upgrade

Humberto Guzman ( (no email) )
Sat, 05 Dec 1998 15:07:36 +0000

I tried it that way just now, it all seems ok: radius logs look normal, I
can connect using an account on our system....

But, when I run the emerald (2.5) client, if I try to select the Emerald
database I get a ton of errors, and if I select the emerald25 database I
dont see any users online... I stop and restart radiusnt and log on to the
system again to find the same situation... Maybe its just the calls on
line view, since everything else looks normal...

Thanks again!
Humberto G

Pd. Looks like a diving into emerald weekend :)