RE: [Emerald] Emerald2.5 setup errors

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:56:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE1C82.655CCF60

No. Emerald 2.11 gave me the same errors. The errors are when the DLL's
are already in use by another program. It concerned me as well because a
fresh reboot with nothing extra loaded caused the same errors and I wasn't
sure if the dll's Emerald is trying to install are newer than what is
already on my system.
-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Presley
Sent: Monday, November 30, 1998 4:44 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Emerald2.5 setup errors

The errors could be from a bad install of IE4 on that machine.

On 30 Nov 98, at 15:08, Kelly Wright wrote concerning:
[Emerald] Emerald2.5 setup errors

When trying to install the wizard I get two errors

MSVCIRT.DLL is in use
SHDOCVW.Dll is in use

I continue the install by ignoring these files. Will this cause a
problem:

Kelly@buz.net

Jeff Presley - IEA Software www.iea-software.com
- Billing and Internet solutions today --
509/444 BILL ext 13, 509/624-9903 (fax)

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE1C82.655CCF60

No.  Emerald 2.11 gave me the same errors.  The =errors are when=20the DLL's are already in use by another program.  It concerned me =as well=20because a fresh reboot with nothing extra loaded caused the same errors =and I=20wasn't sure if the dll's Emerald is trying to install are newer than =what is=20already on my system.