Re: [Emerald] Questions about Emerald 2.5

Denny Figuerres ( dennyf@inreach.com )
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:00:37 -0800 (PST)

you have two questions here and the answer to the first one is the problem
you describe in the second one.

tempdb is the "work space" for SQL server to process queries and such.
you ran out of work space and thus do not have a full copy of your
database.

you may want to check and see if you should make tempdb larger.
you may also want to break up your tranfer into 3 or 4 parts.

are you trying to copy a large calls table? that may be a problem if it is
*realy* big.

if this is too general you may want to do some reading about administering
SQL Server.

Denny Figuerres
InReach Internet
MIS Manager