I have reported this bug several times in the past, and it is still giving
1. An invoice exists for 19.95.
2. Person pays 16.95. After payment is posted, prev. balance shows 3.00.
3. Next month, run invoices. Invoice created shows correct balance of
22.95, but previous balance show 24.95.
4. Person pays invoice of 22.95.
5. Previous balance now shows 3.00 again. This will cause the next invoice
to also reflect a 3.00 extra balance and the problem never goes away
without manual intervention.
Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |email@example.com