Re: [Emerald] SQL Database Transfers

Glen Harvy ( glen@aquarius.com.au )
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:49:06 +1100

Dale,

What I omitted from my last message was that since I ran your script, my
"Calls Online" in Emerald no longer works.

Can you tell me how I get that working again please.

At 23:11 16/11/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Glen Harvy wrote:
>>
>> I followed your instructions explicitly using SQL Enterprise Manager. I
>> executed each "segment" separately and in the same order. By "segment", I
>> refer to the instructions between each GO statement.
>>
>> There now exists a table called "CallDetails". I ran your scripts
>> yesterday. The new table is empty.
>>
>> Since running your script, the Calls On-Line in Emerald no longer works.
>>
>> I appreciate the theory in the new table and have no problem with using it
>> - if I can get it to work.
>
>Most likely the new trigger did not get installed. Check your calls
>table to see if you have an insert trigger named calls_insert on it.
>When you run the create trigger portion of the script, what happens?
>
>--
>
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
> Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com
>
>For more information about this list, including removal,
>please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Glen.
AQUARIUS Communications for all your Internet<>Fidonet needs
<>Full ISP services<>FrontDoor Commercial<>TransX Internet/FTSC Mailer
voice(02)9977-3788<>fax(02)9977-3844<>bbs(02)9977-2855<>3:714/930
http://www.aquarius.com.au <> mailto:sales@aquarius.com.au