RE: Problem with Expired accounts and Over logins with RadLogs Table

Robert H. Clugston ( (no email) )
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:52:00 -0800

Rudy,
Hmm.......

"Your Account is Expired."

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Rudy Komsic
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 1998 4:41 PM
To: RadiusNT@iea-software.com
Cc: emerald@iea-software.com; Support@iea-software.com
Subject: Problem with Expired accounts and Over logins with RadLogs Table

Hello,

I am having difficulty with customers that try to log in but their accounts
are expired. I get the following message complaining that there was no
Data field within my Emerald Database.

Your Account is Expired.

SQL Statement: INSERT INTO RadLogs(RadLogMsgID, LogDate, UserName, Data)
VALUE
S (12, GetDate(), 'rk', '1997-12-22 00:00:00.000')

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Invalid column name
'Data'.

So I took the INSTTABS.SQL from Emerald 2.2 in the Beta section and
installed the Data table into my procudure and now I am getting the
following error.

[
SQL Statement: INSERT INTO RadLogs(RadLogMsgID, LogDate, UserName, Data)
VALUE
S (12, GetDate(), 'rk', '1997-12-22 00:00:00.000')

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] INSERT statement
conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint
'FK__RadLogs__RadLogM__1E1A7EA3'. The conflict occurred in data
]

I think that the Data Field should be a Datetime field not Varchar field as
the INSTTABS.SQL states.

What should I do. please help... so I can have RadiusNT running as a
service.

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html