Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:52:51 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3938293(161)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:08:51 MDT
From: "John Rickabaugh" <>
Subject: USR Total Control

I have noticed discussions in this list regarding the new total control chassis from 3 com. In the near future we will be adding one of these to the system and I need to know if there is anything special we need to do with RadiusNT in regards to the server ports.

Thanks in advance