Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:50:44 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3778686(128)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 3778686(128)

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 00:44:51 +0000
From: Bino Oetomo <>
Subject: Radius on ODBC Mode

Hi ...
I'm new to this list.

I've just download the IEA RadiusNT (trial).
It worked fine in text mode.
It past the "test" (using "radlogin test test") on ODBC mode.
But I got the error when trying to use real dial in scenario.
This is the error :