Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( Postmaster@mail.i-server.net )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:50:32 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3797607(159)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for gl.i-server.net
was expired by the Postmaster of mail.i-server.net.

The following recipients did not receive your message:

<rhjort@gl.i-server.net>

Please reply to Postmaster@mail.i-server.net

--===========================_ _= 3797607(159)

From: "Ioannis Chazakis" <ioannis@acropolis.net>
To: <radiusnt@emerald.iea.com>
Subject: assigning different ips for the same user depending on the port he connects
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:36:55 +0300

Hi, i'm a new member to this list.
I've started evaluating the radius server and i've already got a question !

i am allowing demo users to dialin and check out my system.
I would like to :
a) limit their logins to a maximum of 5
b) assign to each one of them a different ip address depending on the
port they connect, i.e. username demo, nas port 1, ip address 10.0.0.1
username demo,nas port 2, ip address 10.0.0.2 etc

i tried using both text and odbc authentication with the following users
file :

demo Password = "demo", Nas-Port = 1
User-Service = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-Address = 10.0.0.1,
Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
Framed-Routing = None

demo Password = "demo", Nas-Port = 2
User-Service = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-Address = 10.0.0.2,
Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
Framed-Routing = None

so that user demo at port 1 gets ip 10.0.0.1 and user demo at port 2 gets ip
10.0.0.2
I then dial into port 1 and get the correct ip address. When I dial into
port 2, i get disconnected and from what i figured out, only the first demo
entry in the text file is checked which has a nas-port = 1 so I get
disconnected.
Is there any way to accomplish what I am trying to do?

Thanks

ioannis@acropolis.net

while(!asleep()) lambs++;