Returned mail: Cannot send message within 5 days

Mail Delivery Subsystem ( )
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 20:54:16 -0400 (EDT)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

The original message was received at Fri, 4 Sep 1998 19:41:44 -0400 (EDT)
from []

<>... Deferred: Connection timed out with
Message could not be delivered for 5 days
Message will be deleted from queue

Reporting-MTA: dns; relay4.UU.NET
Arrival-Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 19:41:44 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822;
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns;
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 20:54:15 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 15:43:57 -0700
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <>
To: Mike Miller <>
Subject: Re: Repost: Dialout with Radius 2.2 and Ascend MAX's