Undeliverable: Syslog utility

System Administrator ( postmaster@nmt.co.il )
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 07:04:17 +0200

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE1F8.9F16923C

Your message

To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
Subject: Syslog utility
Sent: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 05:59:18 +0200

NTisp-list@mail.extent.com on Thu, 17 Sep 1998 07:04:15 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:NMT:nmt:MAIN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE1F8.9F16923C

From: George <superintendent@sunink.com>
To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 05:59:18 +0200

Very quick question!

We have some trouble with our router and a telephone support fellow is
asking us to get a syslog for it so he can have a look at it.

Since we never used a syslog for the router I looked at how I can
organize one and found that it has to be done through a UNIX host.

Since we did not find UNIX to be worth the trouble (or the money) my
question is: does anyone have any idea how can I get this done without
having to install a UNIX box?

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE1F8.9F16923C--