Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:53:10 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3950195(154)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 3950195(154)

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:20:31 -0400
From: Brian Lube <>
Subject: IIS4 laments (again)

Okay, my IIS4 box is really having problems now. When I create a new site
using the MMC I have to close out of the darned thing to see it. Then if I
attempt to set FrontPage extensions on the site the files copy, but I
cannot access the site.

Any ideas?

Brian Lube
System Administrator