Undeliverable: Time on

System Administrator ( postmaster@nmt.co.il )
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 02:08:59 +0200

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDE42A.DDB4F428

Your message

To: Emerald Lista
Subject: Time on
Sent: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 01:53:16 +0200

Emerald-list@mail.extent.com on Sun, 20 Sep 1998 02:08:58 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:NMT:nmt:MAIN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDE42A.DDB4F428

From: Kevin <kevin@dilhard.com.ar>
To: Emerald Lista <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 01:53:16 +0200

When I want to check a service with the time on tab on emerald I get no
results. The SQL is as follows

Select Start=DateAdd(Second, 0-AcctSessionTime, CallDate),
(AcctSessionTime/60)+1, (AcctInputOctets/1000)+1,
(AcctOutputOctets/1000)+1,
Location, UserName, AcctTerminateCause, Server, NASPort From Calls,
Servers
Where (Username='pmoser') and CallDate >=

I see it is missing the date chunk.
Is this normal?

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDE42A.DDB4F428--