Undeliverable: Need to extract text information from a cursor and

System Administrator ( postmaster@nmt.co.il )
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 02:08:21 +0200

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDE361.9CBA5252

Your message

To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Need to extract text information from a cursor and convert it
into a varchar variable in SQL.
Sent: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 01:54:23 +0200

Emerald-list@mail.extent.com on Sat, 19 Sep 1998 02:08:21 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:NMT:nmt:MAIN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDE361.9CBA5252

From: Cintek & Valleynet <Support@cintek.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Need to extract text information from a cursor and convert it int
o a varchar variable in SQL.
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 01:54:23 +0200

This is an SQL problem we are having and we were hoping that all of you
Emerald experts would be getting pretty good at your SQL commands and
could lend us a hand. We need to process information from a text cursor
(cursor for incidents.description). In order to do this we have to
convert the text variable into a varchar variable in order to be able to
run string functions on it. We can easily convert a single text variable
into a varchar but we are unable to do the same with the information
found within a cursor. We will continue to hack away but if anyone has a
solution we would sure appreciate it. Thank you.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDE361.9CBA5252--