Re: FTP Serv-U - Default Service Type & others

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:37:52 -0400

> Kevin wrote:
> > 2) I have set up one of my services with the default service option,
but it
> > will still not show up as default when I add a new service to an
account

> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> Emerlad 2.2 and lower displays them alphabetically. I believe someone
> recommended putting a space in front of the one you want as a default.

I use Emerald 2.1.11 and I have "PPP" display automatically as the default
without any problem (there are several others before and after that listing
after clicking on the selection box--listed in alphabetical order). This
has worked for as long as I can remember.

When double clicking on the SubAccounts table in SQL Enterprise Manager, I
have the following for the AccountType line:
Column Name Datatype Size Nulls Default
AccountType varchar 15 ('PPP')

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com