Undeliverable: Replication of Emerald Databases in SQL

System Administrator ( postmaster@nmt.co.il )
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:56:23 +0200

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE221.6D875228

Your message

To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
Subject: Replication of Emerald Databases in SQL
Sent: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:43:31 +0200

Emerald-list@mail.extent.com on Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:56:18 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:NMT:nmt:MAIN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE221.6D875228

From: Ashfaq Ahmed <ashfaqahmed@pemail.net>
To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:43:31 +0200

I want to use REPLICATION option of MSQL, so that I can be able to setup my
backup authentication/accounting System. I 've set the replication of
Emerald Database between two servers running seperate Emerald software.

The Problem which I am facing is

* Different tables are not replicating data properly (like when I create new
MBR in my Primary Authentication Server, SQL gives me an error 'Error:
Cannot Write without INSERT_IDENTITY=ON'

* If a new user logs into the system via Primary Authentication Server, the
Backup Authentication Server cannot write the same information and gives an
error "Sharing of Primary Voilation Key in tables CALLS

If I edit any MBR it does not give me any error.

Tell me what should I have to do, so that I can setup database of Backup
Authentication Server 100% working.

Ashfaq

:Always Try To Do R&D while having smiles on your face.... not to put your
hand on your head .......

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE221.6D875228--