Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( Postmaster@mail.i-server.net )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:51:28 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3863525(169)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for gl.i-server.net
was expired by the Postmaster of mail.i-server.net.

The following recipients did not receive your message:

<rhjort@gl.i-server.net>

Please reply to Postmaster@mail.i-server.net

--===========================_ _= 3863525(169)

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:37:21 +0000
To: emerald@iea-software.com
From: "Humberto Guzman" <hguzman@sysop.com.mx>
Subject: Re: Emerald - logs

Is there another way of doing this?

Problem is everytime I try to open SQL enterprise mmanager I get the
following error:

The SQLOLE OLE object could not be registered. Class not registered
(80040154).

Thanks
Humberto G.

At 02:57 PM 9/14/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Emerald wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am getting the following error in my log file:
>>
>> Mon Sep 14 15:51:02 1998: ODBC Error:37000:1105:
>> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Can't allocate space for
>> object 'Syslogs' in database 'Emerald' because the 'logsegment' segment is
>> full. If you ran out of space in Syslogs, dump the transaction log.
>> Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE or sp_extendsegment to increase the size of
>> the segment.
>>
>> What am I supposed to do?
>> I get SQL Command Failed for any attempt to modify my database via emerald,
>> and emarld is nuts, it shows users that already logged off as logged on and
>> some that are logging on do not appear....
>
>The log segment of your Emerlad database is full. YOu need to expand
>it:
>
>Run Enterprise manager and Connect to your SQL Server. You will need
>to do two things:
>
>1. Go to Database Devices, and Expand the size of your EmerDev Database
>device.
>
>2. Go to Databases, and expand the data segment size of your Emerald
>database
>on the free space that you created above.
>
>That should get everything working again.
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
> Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com

Servicio de Comunicacion En Linea SA de CV
SysOp Interrnet

Tel. 338-9424

http://www.sysop.com.mx