Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:48:08 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3659057(164)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 3659057(164)

From: "Sikko de Graaf" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:11:05 +0000
Subject: NAS port

Hello dale

we have a small problem. We are using cable modems at this moment.
However the fep wich is serving the modems is generating a strange
NAS port (random) The builders of that product never thought it to be
important.. 8-(. In emerald for on-line calls I need the NAS ports
however. It means that I have to configure in emerald 50.000 NAS
ports will it be working properly. So I have a small question. is it
possible to use in emerald a part of the NAS port integer?
fi if a NAS port is 7865454 that we wil only use the last 4 digits
(5454) of the nas port

Yours sincerely

Sikko de Graaf
S.K. de Graaf