Re: Radius - Idle timeout and session timeout

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:39:24 -0700

> Joe Bissot wrote:
>
> I am using Emerald 2.1.11 and Radius NT 2.5. The dialup users (PPP)
> are not getting the default radius attributes I have set. They do
> login ok, but do not get the session or idle timeout. If I enter the
> radius attributes direct into the service under the MBR they work
> fine. I could not edit the radius defaults using the 2.1.11 admin, if
> I try I get "SQL Server Error: 213 Insert error: column name or number
> of supplied values does not match table definition. State=4
> Severity=16. If I use the 2.2 admin I can enter the values, but again
> they do not work????

Double check the service you are editing and the service the user
is assigning to. If you go back into the Admin are the new
attributes still there? What does the -x15 debug for the user's
authentication look like? Does teh user have any specfic attributes
that would cause RadiusNT to not send the defaults?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)_________________________________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com