Re: Feature Request: limit access to an account between certain hours

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:56:53 -0700

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> Was wondering how am I able to limit account access during a specific time
> period. For example, I have a client who has children who do not want them to
> use the Internet After 10PM til 7AM. is there a way of limiting this?

You can enable Server Port Access and when you go in an specify the
ports/nases the account type can login as, you can add the time
restrictions as well (Emerald Adin, RadiusNT, Server Access).

When you enable Server Port Access, everything is denied except
what you specify, so be careful. You'll probably want to make a new
service type for this (maybe PPP Daytime) or something like that.