Re: Problem with Operator Access when loading Emerald Client

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:17:54 -0400

>Rudy Komsic wrote:
>>
>> When loading up Emerald Client and entering my username and password, I get
>> error 9: Subscript error for the OperatorAccess table... What must I do to
fix
>> this.
>
>Give the user select permission on the operators table. We are
>re-working the permissions for Emerald, so for the most part, you can
>just ignore it. 2.5.126 should handle it ok.

After doing what you said, I still get Error 9:Subscript out of Range.
This time I do not get Operator Access problems just straight to subscript
errors now.

What else should I do?