Re: 8/18/98 FTP

Greg Boehnlein ( )
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 00:29:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Ronnie D. Franklin wrote:

> No read me file with
> What is adme.dl_ ?????
> Do we need to run codetabs.sql and insttabs.sql before copying the .exe
> files over???

Just a word to the wise.. I've found 2 problems in b6-1 so far that have
prevented me from using it. I am testing fresh installs, in particular the
initial setup of the database and the new administrator, and there are a
couple of things that fail in relation to this.

The new administrator errors with a RunTime 5003 error whenever I try to
use it. Can anyone else verify similar behaviour with the administrator?

--      President of New Age Consulting Service, Inc.  Cleveland Ohio    (216)-619-2000         An athletic supporter of the Cleveland Linux User Group